31 January 2006

It's BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

For the first time since January 1998, when it all came falling down into the bathroom sink, it's the triumphant return of ........

THE BEARD!!!

I don't know what moved me to do so, but late last week I decided it was time to bring in some more hair. If nothing else, it makes up for what's rapidly disappearing from northward regions.

Seraphim doesn't mind, and, unless she's lyin' through her teeth, says she likes it. What she doesn't want is for it to look like it did 10 years ago. She won't need to worry; it won't be the crazed bushy job I had during much of the 1991-97 time frame.

So .. next time you see me, it's not me trying to hide from the prying eyes of our domestic spying apparatus. It's just Talmadge's New (Old) Look, back for a repeat performance.

Ciao for niao!

--Talmadge "Z Z Top" Gleck

3 comments:

Seraphim9 said...

Yeah, it's going to take a little getting used to. You got rid of the beard before I knew you and you haven't had it since, so I've never known you with a beard. I've seen pictures, but it's not really the same!

I must say, though, I'm thinking I might like it. Right now you're looking a bit scruffy because it's in the in-between stage but there's a little something appealing about it. I have to stop staring at you in the car on the way home from work - this new look is starting to have an effect on me that I can't elaborate on in this blog otherwise it will no longer have a family-friendly rating! :) (OK, Nettiemac and Bolivar, I'll stop before I cause you to lose your lunch!)

-Seraphim "I shall name him Grizzly Gleck and I shall love him" Gleck

nettiemac said...

You shall love him and squeeze him and pet him and call him Grizzly......

Talmadge G. said...

Duhhhhhh....Seraphim is my friend!

--Talmadge "George" Gleck