28 February 2006

A virtual postcard

EUREKA SPRINGS, Ark. (TG) -- A warm hello to all from the wilds of the Eureka Springs Free Library! The temperature is a very un-February-like 72, but it's a beautiful day up here in the Ozarks.

Our trip has been beyond wonderful so far, Seraphim did much better at Tunica than I did (more on that later), but thus far I feel as if I've hit the jackpot with this woman at my side.

Literally.

She's seated right here, and she's ready to check her e-mail so I'd best wrap this up.

I'll close with two thoughts:
1) BOLIVAR: I'll be calling you some time tonight. We plan on being in Hot Springs late tomorrow afternoon.

2) I'm counting the minutes 'till tonight, when we dine at Lambert's. I've got my catcher's mitt ready and am so ready for some HOTROLLS!!!

Ciao for niao!

--Talmadge "Having a damned good time, Glad I am here" Gleck

No comments: