10 March 2007

Mr. Ripley, pick up on the green line.....

After some 385 days, the unthinkable has happened.

Are you ready for this?

No, Britney Spears has not announced her retirement and gone into hiding.

Hillary Clinton hasn't grown a functioning heart, either.

It's bigger than that.

Are you sitting down?

SERAPHIM -- my wonderful, lovely and awesome (tho' not necessarily in that order) bride, wife, and bestest friend -- has now ....

I'll pause for you to psych yourself for what's coming next.

Seraphim .................. has now MADE A BLOG POST.

Really, I'm not joking. Go take a look: seraphim9.blogspot.com

(If bloggers were rock groups, Seraphim would be BOSTON!)

You'll want to bookmark it if you haven't done so already ... there's a lot of big stuff coming down the pike for my wife, much of it relating to what we'll call "female issues", and she plans on documenting it on her space. Thoughts, reflections, that sort of thing. You'll in all probability also hear about it from time to time right here, as it'll have an impact -- although minimal -- on my own life. It's the best route to take for all concerned.

But if I could go through it for her and take away what for my wife will be major surgery, I would.

Now then. Stop right here and go take a look at my wife's blog.

Ciao for niao.

--Talmadge "Mister Hyster Sister" Gleck

6 comments:

Seraphim9 said...

It's so wonderful to be married to a smart@$$.

:-P

Talmadge G. said...

Ain't it, though..... ;-)

-Tal

nettiemac said...

Waaaaaah! Y'all mentioned Boston. Did you see my post of today? :(

(Word Verification: eulibpak - is that some sort of antibiotic, like a z-pak? or maybe some carrier for European books?

Talmadge G. said...

Neither: it's a backpack for left-wing members of the European Union.

I saw your post on Boston, although I beg your forgiveness; the "long time between output" just reminded me so much of Boston and how @#$% long it took 'em to finish Third Stage. (Agreed: "A Man I'll Never Be" IS an underrated masterpiece)

-TG

nettiemac said...

It's all cool -- between the city's Big Dig and the centuries between the band's releases, Boston is well known for slowness!

Seraphim9 said...

Eulibpak - it's a set of books that parents used to buy (pre-GameBoy and portable DVD players)for their kids to preoccupy them on long trips. Fill in the blanks and read the madcap story you've created.

I can see now the formation of a new game amongst us along the lines of "Says You" or "Balderdash" using the Word Verifications. Too fun.

Word Verification for this post: jnlkwsp - a soft emission of methane gas from the hind parts of a hooved woodland creature. As opposed to jnlkblst which is probably what those deer on Skidaway Island let loose just before their friend ate the grill of Talmadge's car a few years ago.

I'll bet they screamed, too.

-Seraphim "wife of deer-maimer" Gleck