27 November 2007

V is for Valium, that's good enough for me.


I'm really excited, you know that? Tomorrow I'm going to be visiting the dentist and having the holy bejeezuz crap scraped off of my teeth. The dentist is my friend. Did you know that Frankie Valli's voice sounds like Lou Rawls'? And you should give "Revolution #9" a second listen, it really epitomizes the Great American Songbook. I'm in love with one of The Shaggs. Dorothy. *sighhhh* Seraphim looks nice and luscious, like a big-ass SweetTart. Green, of course. I'd eat her alive, but I'd have to floss. Why is my printer moving? I think Sinead O'Connor's hair looks very ravishing in cornrows. Seraphim cooked us some lasagna. Good stuff. I'm craving Taco Bell and a Pepsi. What's the big deal, anyway? They're just @#$%ing ROAD SIGNS!! Bert is the gay one, but Ernie has a thing for rubber duckies. Grover is bisexual. Sesame Street is brought to you by the letters 9, %, ¢ ... and by the number E. Big Bird looks like a giant, deranged Barney covered in yellow paint. Baby Bop looks tasty. Why is that man on fire? I wouldn't be shaking hands with him if I were you. I see visions of Goons, Paper Clips and ex-wives in filthy pigstys dancing before my dilated eyes. Isn't that Dick Cheney I see in my living room, and why does my face feel numb all of a sudden? I'm pickin' And I'm a grinnin' I searched the world over and thought I found true love. You met another, and turned on the bubble machine. Wunnerful. Geritol tastes like Dr. Pepper. I love chocolate Ex-Lax. So much that I ate the entire box. I want to work for Clear Channel. Lee Harvey Oswald killed Jimmy Carter. And what about Naomi?

When are these drugs gonna take effect?

Go Trojans!!

--Syd Barrett

2 comments:

Seraphim9 said...

Sad thing is.....all pills are still present and accounted for in the pill bottle.......

God help me.

nettiemac said...

You know, narcotics don't do jack for me. Just knock me cold. Where's the fun in that?