06 June 2008

Must .... regain .... composure .....

I just HAD to notice a link in the previous "Cheeseburger-In-A-Can" website.

It's to a blog called The Sneeze, more specifically a subsection called "Steve, Don't Eat It", where this guy ingests whatever grotesque "edible" concoction, be they pork rinds, dog food, "infected corn", even ... ohhhh I can't tell you. But I'll allow that he mixes some Hershey's Syrup with it.

It's gross. It's sick. And I haven't stopped howling in more than half an hour.

Go have a look.

--Talmadge "Appetite gone. Check back in two weeks." Gleck

3 comments:

Seraphim9 said...

I'm still howling......3 hours after you sent me this. Man, good thing I don't have a lot of work to do today, I just can't peel myself away from this!

Right now, I am reading the saga of the annual "tree brain". LOL, some nerve of the lady in the white bucket hat to steal the tree brain in the cover of darkness!

Kate/Susan said...

Oh my God, you people are sick... I am about ready to barf here and now. That was horrible.

And hilarious...

But mostly horribly hilarious...

ugh ugh ugh

Seraphim9 said...

I agree.....I nearly lost it with the picture of the can of silkworm larvae.

People actually buy...and eat....this stuff!!

ugh ugh ugh indeed!