02 June 2008

Wither Tal

Another good week, the WW scale indicated that 2.8 pounds of me vanished into thin air. And that's over six days, not seven (I weighed in last Tuesday, you might remember).

I haven't had the amount of water that I should ... but we've switched to decaf tea which counts as a water. Besides, I don't drink tea for the caffeine, anyway.

Sodas: I've had a few Frescas over the last several days, and just one sugared soft drink -- a BAMD (read: 44-oz. "Fountain" Dew) with my boiled peanuts Saturday afternoon.

I used all but 6 of my weekly points, most of them on Saturday. That's one goal I've stuck to since starting Weight Watchers, saving all the 35 "bonus" points for the weekend. I call it a reward for more conservative eating throughout the week.

This brings me to a total of 12.8 fewer pounds on my frame than four weeks ago, when I started the program. Do I feel better? I don't know. Too soon to tell.

However, for the first time I now feel some pressure -- I'm 2.2 pounds away from 15. I want to make that threshold by next meeting. Still, I won't be too bothered if I don't quite make it. Too bothered.

Goals for the coming week: What part of "more water" do not you understand, Talmadge??!! Let's focus on water. More walking, too. And 2.2 removed for next meeting.

Ciao for niao.

--Talmadge "Shriveling like a fat prune" Gleck

2 comments:

Kate/Susan said...

Great job! :) I am having a hard time with water too. And I think they should call it "Wait Watchers" because I keep on having to wait to weigh in, so I'm always curious what's happening inside and how I'm going to weigh in. :)

nettiemac said...

Good for you!!!!!