- Put your music
playe r on shuff le.
- Post the first
line ( unles s the first line revea ls the song title ) from the first 30 songs that play, no matte r how embar rassi ng.
e throu( gh the songs when someo ne guess es both artis t and song title corre ctly. Just post a comme) nt, and I will let that serve as the recor d.
ng them up on Googl e or any other searc h engin e is CHEAT ING!
- If you like the game,
post your own
1) "Life's created, automated, yesterday's invalidated..."
2) [spoken] "Awwww, GET A JOB??!!" "What for???" "I'm tryin' to think."
3) "I'm shuffling through the Texas sand....."
4) "Can you tell me where I might find the hydra / Is he wearing a familiar face?"
5) "Take a look at my girlfriend / She's the only one I got"
6) "We were the war children / Nineteen Forty Five"
7) "I loved you all the Summer through / I thought I found my dream in you"
8) "One day I was on the ground / When I needed a hand, and it couldn't be found"
9) "I like to get up / With my partner in crime"
10) "Stood still on a highway / I saw a woman by the side of the road"
11) "Oh I'm sorry, but it's time to move away / Though inside my heart I really want to stay"
12) "I remember all my life / Raining down as cold as ice" :-p
13) "Well I saw an old man, walking in my place / And he looked at me, it could have been my face"
14) "Make me a deal, and make it straight / All signed and sealed, I'll take it."
15) "You got a lot of nerve / To say you are my friend"
16) "Waiting in the wings / Your courage sings before you falter"
17) "When I get restless, what can I do / When I need someone, I think about you"
18) "Rock and roll is good time music / Listen to it"
19) "Such a drag, to want something sometimes / One thing leads to another, I know"
20) "It was 30 days around the horn / The captain said it's 35 more"
21) [first two lines contain title] "You stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine / You take what you want, and I'll take the sunshine / I said 'The world don't owe me no living'"
22) "....I'm so sad when you're away / I've been happy almost every day / Now that you're here to stay"
23) "Cloudy every morning / Sun don't ever shine"
24) "I had a dream, crazy dream / Anything I wanted to know, any place I needed to go"
25) "....each one seeking happiness / Thrown by three hopeful lovers"
26) "Put a candle in the window / Got a feelin', got to move"
27) "My love must be a kind of blind love / I can't see anyone but you" (that's a real gimme!)
28) "Well you walk straight ahead, but you're looking to your right / Got your eyes down low, but you hold your head high."
29) "If you ever change your mind / About leaving, leaving me behind"
30) "So you're in love with someone else / Someone who burns within your soul"
Have at it.......
Ciao for niao.
--Talmadge "Jack THIS. I'm playing what I Want" Gleck
PS: Answer key can be found on "The 6th Flavor"