05 November 2008

Tonight, on a Very Special Tal's Weigh-In

Today is exactly six months ago I joined Weight Watchers, and the weigh-in tonight was a small drop: -0.4, but since I'm far ahead of the game (3 pounds over my 45# goal for the end of October) I cannot and will not gripe.

This puts me at exactly 48 pounds gone in half a year. Not too bad an accomplishment, eh?

Exactly two (2) pounds to go for my 50-pound milestone. I want to do this by Thanksgiving, so there's three weeks to pull that off.

Lots on my schedule, and my mind, at the moment. Coming up, some more on this and other topics.

'Till then, ciao for niao.

--Talmadge "247.2" Gleck

2 comments:

Kate/Susan said...

Fantastic! Congratulations and I'm sure you will make the next milestone in no time! :-)

nettiemac said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That, my friend, is awesome!!!