28 January 2009

Another week, another negative.

I was right on target, too. This morning, I figured I'd be down roughly a pound, and that's right at what it was: -1.2 again. Yeah, I'll take that. More than par for meeting the 60-pound goal for West Virginia in 23 more days.

Cume total is now -57.4; I lack 2.6 pounds to hit 60, and 1.6 for the 20% milestone (-59).

And now we begin a great experiment. I'm going on a "no carb" diet. Carb as in "carbonation." I'm going to see if I can go a full week drinking nothing except for decaf tea and just plain water. No sodas, not even Diet 7-UP.

I'm very curious as to whether I have any 'retained' water (gawd, I sound like I should be doing a commercial for, ummmm, one of "those" kind of pills), and if that'll enhance next week's drop.

I suppose there's only one way to find out, eh?

One more good week in the world of Dwinding Tal.

Ciao for niao.

--Talmadge "237.8" Gleck