04 March 2009

The wages of "sin"

So tonight I stepped on the scale after more than a week's worth of "not counting points."

I expected a + sign, and got one. What I'd hoped for was for the damage to be no more than 2 pounds, but if so, that it at least kept me above 55 pounds.

Fortunately, I'm not below 55. I'm at -56.2 pounds after a gain of +4.2.

Now, why so much? Yes, we ate quite a bit. What I think sunk me were all the Diet Mountain Dews I had, the relative lack of activity (exceptin' for Melissa's Mountain Challenge), and very very little water. And on top of that, catching (and eating) yeast rolls at Lambert's. And eating a couple of heavenly biscuits at Tudor's in Fayetteville, WV.

All I can hope for is that I won't have any more red numbers, that this was both shoes falling. Guess we'll know in the next couple of weeks, eh?

Whookay, back to The Format.

Ciao for niao.

--Talmadge "A little fatter for the experience" Gleck

2 comments:

nettiemac said...

I had a small gain, so it must have caught me too. That and the stress I've had all week.

But that's okay. Back on track is a good place to be!

Kate/Susan said...

We seem to be swapping pounds. I gain 2, you lose 2. I lose 4, you gain 4. This is suspicious!

Everything will be better next week :-) Keep on truckin'!